Yesterday being the first Sunday of Football I will focus on that more but some other interesting games were played this weekend. Lets start out with the Lions game. I predicted that the Bears would win but i also said that the Lions would win 8 games. I thought I might have gotten a win but Calvin Johnson's catch in the end zone was ruled a drop so I lost. The Bengals looked horriable against the Pats yesterday. I don't know if the Pats defense is that good or if the Bengals runniong attack that bad. Ochocinco, Owens and Shippley looked good. Green Bay made me worry since I have Rogers, Finley, and Gennings on my fantasy team, but they steped it up in the second half. RB Foster for Houstan looked really good and the Texans won. This is my upset pick and the Texans pulled it out. The Texans who were 1-15 lifetime against the Colts needed this win to prove that they are a quality team. Redskins fans have to be happy. With a new coach and new QB they looked good last night. Romo and the Cowboys have to improve on offense. But the Redskins won. The 49ers palyed horriable against the Seahawks. I believed that the 49ers and Cardinals woukld win the division, but the 49ers just looked bad. The Cardinals struggled with the RAms so I guess the NFC West is up for grabs.
Tonight the Ravens take on the Jets and Chiefs takes on the Chargers to end week 1.
Other sports
US mens Basketball won gold in the FIBA tournament. The US Team had been critizied for being the "B-Team" but this "B-Team won Gold which the US hasn't won since 1994. Kevin Durant looks like he can be
a superstar in the NBA and now he looks like he could be a International Superstar. US beat Turkey 81-64.
The O's Lost last Night and the host the Blue Jays tonight.
Hamlin won the Richmand Race over the weekend and he is the cup leader for right now.
In Tennis Match between Nadal vs.Djokovic was postponed due to Rain so they will finish today.
WNBA Championship game was yesterday. Sue Bird from the Seattle Storm won the game with 2.6 seconds left.
No comments:
Post a Comment