Saturday, September 11, 2010

NCAA Football

Great games today.
(12)Miami vs. (2)Ohio st.
(22) Georgia vs.(24)South Carolina
Games I am going to watch Michigan vs. ND. Last week they both won and this week we will find out if they are for real. The other game I am going to watch is the (18)PSU vs. (1)Bama tonight. This is going to be a great game. Ingram will be out for Bama. PSU's young quarterback will have a big test this week going up against Bama's defense. Can the number one team in the country lose tonight.

Maryland is playing Morgan State tonight at home. This should be a win for Maryland, but don't be surprised if its close.

Last Night's game's
I thought Marshall would be able to pull the upset over (23)West Virginia but WV pulled it out in overtime. Houston did not have a problem with UTEP

A little baseball
Yankees lost, Tampa wins and yes the O's won. Yankees are up on Tampa by 1.5 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment